September 09, 2005

Whisps of Rememberences


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


A look back that has not occurred in a long time,
brings secret memories to the front of my mind.
Gone.
Long gone to the great heaven in the sky.
Gone but not forgotten.

Rememberences of the afterglow of passion heated and sweet.
Me, your nubian goddess, laying naked in your sheets.
Me looking as beautiful as a picture lying there..or so you said.

Busy traffic, busy airports, busy crowds, but there you were,
fresh off the plane from foreign lands, seeing only me.
What a spectacle our kisses caused.
We were just happy to be in that place and that time, just to BE.

The best of everything was what I experienced.
Fine dining, fine wine, fine jewels and clothes.
Gifts most memorable, not a trinket in the bunch.
Gifts I still can't part with even today.
Gifts, now treasures, most treasured today.

With them I still have you. With them I will always have you.
You taught me how to love and took the time to teach me how to feel.
We were as one for a very long time, years.
For years you were mine.

Mine, even though you really belonged to another.
Convenience it was. Careers.
Not love or passion or desire.
The love and passion and desire belonged to me.

I still have it. I still feel it. I see it when I look around and see you.
I see you and feel you like it was yesterday.
I loved you.
I love you.
I do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment