February 05, 2006

Disco Music for the Wayback Machine


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.




I just got some new music. I was longing for the days of my youth when disco was king (still is in my book) and punk rock was just around the corner with Whip It and Devo. When I look at all the rap music today, it is simply lacking. The early 1980's had the best music ever! It was very danceable and had the best beat. I had the best times going out to disco's and doing the pretzel all night long. And let's not forget the hustle. Donna Summer.

Ring My Bell! This is what I purchased. Great combination of songs!



I had to get some Bob Marley too. I love him and have never bought any of his music. I have listened to plenty of it, but never bought any until now.




0 comments:

Post a Comment