October 30, 2006

Fright World: World Premier!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.



FrightWorld The Movie World Premiere! Just in time for Halloween. Fright World really looks like the dark side of Halloween. These pictures are downright creepy! This IS the Halloween event of the year. Think Friday the 13th meets The Shining.


I have always been a horror fan and I have loved all sort of horror. I think I have gotten soft in my old age as I tend to shy away from the really gory movies these days. Nightmares, you know. Nightmares! I loved the Shining. It is a classic and I have seen some of the Friday the 13th movies, but it has been awhile. The last one I saw was in Three-D and it was out of this world. There was one scene where you actually got shot in the eye with a spear! That was freaky in Three-D!

Fright World being a combination of the two. I cannot even imagine. It does not sound like a movie for faint of heart. With this world premiere I suspect that it will do well, especially since it is opening on Halloween with all the other things that go bump in the night!

Tickets are still available! The events start at 6pm when the doors open. The stars will walk the “red carpet” (a bloody carpet?!) at 7pm and the movie begins at 7:30pm. There is even a haunted house. That opens at 9:30pm and live bands playing music begin after that. Sanity will play live at the witching hour! How appropriate! The witching hour.

You know? After I see the movie I do not think I could take a haunted house. Could you? I would be out of my mind with fear from the movie! Let alone a haunted house. There would be no way I could sleep that night. Could you? Ready for the scare of your life? Ready for mind boggling fear and scares beyond belief! Well get your costume on and get ready to scream the night away at the world premier of Fright world! You may never be the same. Going? More power to you. Have a frightful good time!

All the details here: FrightWorld The Movie World Premiere Check it out for the list of bands and to buy your tickets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment