November 08, 2006

Lisey's Story


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Lisey's Story: A new book by Stephen King



Lisey's Story is a new book by my most favorite author...Stephen King. There is no one who can writer horror like Stephen King. I have evey book he has ever written in mainly hardback. Some I have in novel form. I do not have this book yet, but I will by this weekend! I can hardly wait to get it. Here is a plot summary of the book.

Lisey Landon lost her husband Scott two years ago, after a twenty five year marriage of the most profound and sometimes frightening intimacy. Lisey knew there was a place Scott went -- a place that both terrified and healed him, could eat him alive or give him the ideas he needed in order to live. Now it's Lisey's turn to face Scott's demons, Lisey's turn to go to Boo'ya Moon. What begins as a widow's effort to sort through the papers of her celebrated husband becomes a nearly fatal journey into the darkness he inhabited.



0 comments:

Post a Comment