February 17, 2007

The Bling Bling


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

About 3 years ago, after a yelling match on the phone with my boyfriend he asked me what I wanted for christmas. I told him. A piece of jewelry. He told me to go to the store and pick out something I liked and let him know what store to go to and cost and size. So I did just that. I went to Zales at the mall and found a beautiful cocktail ring. On sale. I got the sale price, got a business card with the sku number on it and gave the card to him. He told me he would just go pick it up for me. What could go wrong with that plan? I even picked out 2 rings, one a little less money than the first so that if one was not in his budget, the other would. How perfect was that? The ring I picked out were both 1 carat diamond weight. One was $715 on sale and the other was about $500 on sale.

He began to hesitate about getting the ring. I got mad. The ring was to be a gift. He had already told me he was getting it so why was the problem now? Finally I told him that the ring was supposed to be a gift and a gift has no conditions attached. In the end he got me the ring but the feeling I had about it was not the same. Never the less, I wear it daily and I just love the sparkle. It is not an Engagement Rings. It is just a pretty ring. If you are in the market for a nice ring , please check out engagement rings. Diamonds USA has all sorts of rings for every occasion. Engagement rings, especially diamond engagement rings, are a universal symbol for eternal love. I love rings. I feel they really do dress up your hands.

My Dislosure Policy


0 comments:

Post a Comment