February 11, 2007

The War on Blinds


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


I have been fighting the war on blinds for about 8 years now. I have a cat and she often wants to look outside since she never gets to go outside. I try to remember to keep the blinds open about 8 inches so that during the day she can freely jump up and on the wiondow sills. That works fine. It is at night that has always been the problem.

She has destroyed the blinds. She has bent and bent and bent the same area trying to get into the window so that a neat square has been formed where she has broken out the end pieces of the eight bottom blind slats. I have had to replace all the blinds before because she ruined them. I got all new and of course she made her dent again. She broke out her square so that she can jump in and out of the wondow sill at all hours of the night. Cats! What to do with them?

I had even thought about taking the blinds down and getting shades but I just never got around to it. I do not know if they would have worked any better. At night she might have ended pulling the entire shade down on the floor. I even looked at natural woven wood shades but decided against them. I saw some great ones on sale at World Market.

Now with all the selections at Gauranteedblinds.com you have a full variety of blinds, from shades, to wooden blinds, to translucent. They have everything you could possible want in the way of window treaments. In stallation seems easy. They all come with instructions and you have the option to hire someone in your area to come out and install them for you. GUARANTEEDblinds.com is the leading Internet retailer of high quality custom blinds, discount blinds and specialty window coverings. The company stands behind each and every product they sel. They also will assist once your blinds are delivered. They will help you if you have any proeblems. The highly trained staff is always available to answer all of your questions about measuring, selecting and installing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment