April 26, 2007

Eve is no EVE



Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

This rapper actress I just can't even begin to like in anyway. I only listen to new age music , classical or jazz so the music is beyond me. I did see a few of her shows and it was kind of fakey. I did not like that show so I never kept up with it. I was trying to find some redeeming quality in her but it was all for naught.

Once I saw a picture of her with those hideous paw tattoos on each breast, that was it! Gag! It was all over. Just way to "welfarish and banshee" to borrow a line from Bringing Down the House with Queen Latifa.

I like a good tattoo. I have one myself but not paw prints on each breast! She could have chose something with a little more decorum. Here she is in the news.. arrested for DUI and wrecking her car. Can you do any better than that? I think she needs an intervention.

Rapper-actress Eve was arrested for investigation of driving under the influence after she crashed a Maserati in Hollywood, California, early Thursday.
The crash occurred about 2:45 a.m. on Hollywood Boulevard, said police Officer Martha Garcia. Eve, whose full name is Eve Jeffers, submitted to testing to determine her blood alcohol level, but the results weren't immediately available, Garcia said.
Eve was booked on misdemeanor drunken driving and posted $30,000 bail. She is scheduled to return to court May 17.
A phone message left for her attorney, Matthew Johnson, wasn't immediately returned. Publicist Amanda Silverman said she had no immediate comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment