April 18, 2007

Web Hosting Down Under


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Did you know that Webcity Web Hosting Australia is one of the leading discount wed hosting providers? I was not aware of that. Did you know that the cost is minimal to get started? $4.95 is the cost for one mailbox, 500 mb of disc space and 10 gigs of monthly traffic. You can set up an account right away with a credit card and there is even a 90 day money back guarantee. So, if it does not work, you will not be at a loss. The company is "down under" (a place I so desperately want to see one day) being located in Syndney, Australia. Check them out as they have a team of dedicated professionals just waiting to provide you the best web design and web hosting services all at very competitive prices.

My Dislosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment