May 12, 2007

Dental Visits


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

When I was small I hated to go to the dentist. All those shiny metal probes. One of the things I realized quick was that you had better brush well. The more you brushed the less you had to go. So I began an avid brusher, morning, night, every meal and in between. I rarely had a cavity. I had a good dentist who realized I was nervous in his chair. Good dentists or even good doctors who have a good bedside manner are hard to find.

I think that if you are looking for a dentist, you will need to investigate Hayfield dental care and check out charles brown dds pc. He might just be one of those good dentists. Located in the Alexandria area, he has been at Hayfield for the past ten years. He has done many root canals (oh joy!), crowns and other surgical procedures. Now I have had a root canal and I had to be put to sleep! Dr. Brown is very experienced and is very qualified. He has even been recognized by his peers as he is listed as one of the regions top dentists in his area of Washington. All the doctors at Hayfield are highly specialized and can do most dental work without referring you to another office.

Dr. Brown is accepting new patients and if you have that dental emergency he can accommodate you as well. For more information, please contact him at Hayfield Dental Care at 703-971-2220. You might just be able to find a new "dental" home.




0 comments:

Post a Comment