August 01, 2007

Superbad is SUPERBAD!!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Superbad is coming! Check out this video! Looks like a very funny film to me. Geeks coming out on top! Go to utube and check out all 5 clips! August 1st will be the only day you can view the videos so don't miss them. You will be sorry if you do miss them.





Superbad is super bad! I must admit that I was not very familiar with the movie , but once I saw the clips I knew that I would have to see it. I will take my daughter with me! I may have to see it myself first as it is rated R. If it is ok, then I will take her. She is just a very young teen. The movie will be in theaters on August 17Th, so get ready. There are also exclusive clips available that you can view as well. These are a bonus for us. And you can take it to the next leverl, as there are even ringtones and wallpapers so that you too can customize your phone or desktop.

You too can be be superbad-just like McLoving! This is going to be one of the great funny movies of this summer, so be sure not to miss it or any of the clips and freebees on line! Just to give a little about it: The movie features two teens who are about to go to college and have decided that they will change from losers to BMOC's after a night with the ladies. It tells their adventures of that one humiliating night! Should be good for lots of laughs. Be sure to check it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment