March 05, 2008

Sick People...Stay HOME!

Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Why is it that sick people feel compelled to come to work to drag in and try to do something. Why don't they just stay home and get well? Keep their germs to themselves and sickness to others at a minimum!!!! We have a sick girl who has the flu and has come in the last 2 days, sick as a dog. Coughing and sneezing and wanting to touch public things. Makes me ill! I find myself washing my hands over and over, just not wanting to touch anything she has touched. Do they not understand that it is far better to stay at home for 2-3 days and get over it and THEN come back to the office. Why spread that germ around to us. We will all be getting ill next.

I offered up some expired zinc tablets for her to take. She took them. It may be too late, but it might help her some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment