March 16, 2008

Spring is in the Air!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

The flowers are starting to bloom and I just love that. I have always been a sucker for flowers. I love them and just about all flowering plants. It is rare that I ever get real flowers delivered, like on special days like Valentine's Day, but I would love to have that done. Some of my favorite flowers are peonies and gerber daisies and summer time bulbs. They are always so bright and pretty. I have never been too fond of roses. I do not know why. I have always been a fan of wedding flowers, set as decorations. I love calla lillies at weddings. I have grown them on my own in past years. They are so stately and beautiful in the "right" vase.

If you are in the mood for weddings and flowers you might want to consider buying wholesale calla lilies. Fifty flowers is an on line site to order great quality flowers at a great price. They are of the same quality and size that your florist might sell for double the cost. They are bulk flowers, so they are not prepared. Any imperfections, you would have to take care of...like removing thorns, extra foliage and petals.

Because they are bulk, the minimum order if 50 flowers. They are coming directly from the grower, so you can expect them to arrive within 3-4 days. They sell all sorts of flowers ranging from rose petals, gerbera daisies andhydrangeas to peonies and roses. They sell flowers for every occasion as well, from proms to weddings.

Fifty Flowers really wants to build a client base of repeat customers, so they do all in their power to create a memorable experience. They are available Mon-Fri between 8 and 5. They are able to create custom flower arrangements for your events as well. They seem to have lots of saatisfied customers from the testimonials. So if you need flowers in a big way, call on Fifty Flowers. They have been specializing in this field for over 10 years and have making dreams comd true with flowers direct from farms all over the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment