February 28, 2015

Live Long and Prosper

This past week the world lost a remarkable man with the passing of Leonard Nimoy. I grew up as a  small child watching Star Trek and I must say Spock was one of my favorite characters.  All those Vulcan rules that he followed and followed so well.  Needless to say I became a Trekkie in elementary school and I remain one today and I am in my 50's.  I have always been a scifi  geek. 

I had planned to watch the Wrath of Khan this weekend but time got away.  I will in the next few weeks.  Rest in Peace, Spock.  You lived a long time.  I wish you had lived longer!  I want to say think you for all the inspiration and entertainment you provided to me all these years.  You are an icon who will be missed.  God Speed.
 
"I'm touched by the idea that when we do things that are useful and helpful - collecting these shards of spirituality - that we may be helping to bring about a healing."

0 comments:

Post a Comment