March 12, 2006

The Young Man and the Frog!

There was once a young man who was crossing the road. As he was making his way over a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess." The young man picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog called out from the young man's pocket, "If you will kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will come to your house for one week and cook and clean for you." The young man took the frog out and smiled at it and then put it back into his pocket.

The frog called out from the young man's pocket again, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I'll stay with you for as long as you want and do anything you want me to." Again, the young man removed the frog, smiled at it, and then placed it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog called out from the pocket, "What is it with you? I told you I'd stay with you, and cook and clean for you and do anything you want me to do. Why won't you kiss me?" The young man took the frog from his pocket and said, "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for girlfriends — but a talking frog is really cool."

0 comments:

Post a Comment