October 16, 2006

Condi and Me and Ferragamo Makes Three!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Check out this funny article about condi and her shoes!

Here's the real dish. Since I was there, let me put all the rumors to rest. After all it is just rumor that has not yet been verified. Even Snopes doesn't know for sure; but my hairdresser does!

I had spent the last 3 days watching Hurricane coverage on tv and on CNN.com and was hurricaned out! So what is a girl to do for diversion? Go shoe shopping of course. I called up my friend Condi (I am an A-List blogger you know) and off we went shoe shopping. She was already on vacation. Her boss was too . (Eventhough New Orleans has been washed away and America seems to be loosing the war and soldiers everyday, it was vacation time for all in the West Wing. )

Condi and I had Breakfast at Tiffanies and then set our feet to walking. We shopped on Fifth Avenue and found many must have things. Condi found a new outfit for the weekend and I found a new MOO ROO. Who was thinking of the South drowning when there were shoes to see? Shoes were next on the agenda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment