November 07, 2006

An American Haunting


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.



I rented An American Haunting from the video store on Sunday. It was expecting a little more "fear factor," given the previews. It looked almost as horrifying as the Exorcist. It was not. It was good as you spent a lot of time not knowing how it all began or what was happening, really. Once the secret was out, I guess it was more like a poltergeist that the girl calls in to help her. Well, I guess it was The Bell Witch that was helping her. The way it ended in present day time, you know there can be a sequel. The pedaphile fathers raping their daughters will all get killed in the end. I am kind of glad I did not see it in the movie theatre. I would have been disappointed. It was more on the scale of "B" grade horror. Good to see at home on a dark and creepy night.



Here are some things on the Bell Witch. Be sure to check out the link to the website. Creepy! wikipedia has some info on The Bell Witch as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment