November 29, 2006

Cat Fish Issues!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.





Okay! He has issues! It is amazing what people will do to become internet stars. I have often thought of posting something but the fear that people I know would come across it keeps me reigned in. I think that might be a good thing. More power to those people who take the opportunites from PayPerPost that require a video. If there was someway I could ne anonymous, I would do it. I see that Diane Saywer on Good Morning America...she is always featuring some video they found on You Tube.

I think that if I ever wanted to transform myself into something it would not be a catfish. Growing up I was taught by my mother that the catfish were the scavengers of the ocean. They were not to be eaten. Now a whole new world has been opened up with catfish farms. I do eat catfish now. This video? This video takes catfish to a whole new level of wierd and crazy! It is creative thought. I will at least give him that. What would I be? A cat. They live the best life. Sleeping all day, demanding to be petted when they want and guess what? They eat catfish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment