November 05, 2006

A Home Again?


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I bought my first home back in 1990. I was thrilled. I was living alone and was dating a guy who was in the construction and real estate business. Ultimately we did not make it as far as a relationship, but he did help me get my first house. What I bought was through a government foreclosing auction. We had to bid on a house and jump through a lot of hoops. Thank god he was there to navigate me through the entire process. He knew everything. He knew all the financial ins and outs and after several months I was in a house in a gated community with a 15 year mortgage with a very low payment.



Now it is years later and I am in a townhome that I do not owe. I am now in the market to buy. Unfortunately I do not have a "mister right" to assist me, so I will have to do a lot of research on my own.

Luckily with the WWW everything that you could possible want to find out about home mortgages and a mortgage loan can be found with the click of a mouse. There are wonderful sites out there to provide all sorts of information. For instance, Personal Home Loan Mortgages.com. They have every bit of information you could possibly want.

PersonalHomeLoanMortgages.com provides borrowers with all of the information and resources they need to make smart home loan decisions. Quality editorial provides insight into mortgage refinancing, home equity loans and other complicated loan products. I will need the basics and will need to read it all to get an understanding. Here is MY list of things from the site I will need to get started:
Other benefits of the site include the fact that they protect customer data through SecureTrust which guarantees compliance with FTC, DoNotCall & Can Spam regulations. Not only do they have all the informational content you could ever need, they also have extensive mortgage directories and forums.

Looking to buy a new home and don't know where to begin? Begin where I am. They have the information that helps consumers fully understand the ins and outs of borrowing intelligently.


0 comments:

Post a Comment