November 04, 2006

"Wants" Coming My Way!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I am so excited. The holidays are coming and I have just ordered three things from Amazon that I have been wanting every since last year. I love the Transiberian Orchestra and I absolutly love the song Wizards in Winter on that cd. Listen to Wizards in Winter. I bought it. I also bought the first season of the X-Files. Yep, I bought it ! I plan to buy the X- Files seasons a little at a time until I get them all. Not this next one is a movie I saw on tv years ago and I fell in love with the story line: City of Angels. It was so sad and so ironic. Now I am debating if I should wait until christmas and open them. I think I will wait. I have to have something for me under that tree! Christmas early is always fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment