December 04, 2006

Burping in Public


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I have a friend who I have just begun to know in the last 6 months. Well, I guess she feels comfortable around me now as she has begun to let out big burps whereever she is. She has never done this before. I am grossed out. I am beginning to be turned off. Spending time with her is not so pleasant anymore. Burping in public just grosses me out. Totally. Now while I have never said anything to her about it, it makes me sick as if we are out in a restaurant, out comes a big loud burp. Others in the group have had kind of looked at her when she does it but that means nothing. Coming up in January, my girls have planned a weekend retreat and she will be there. I would have to spend the weekend with someone burping all the time! How will I stand it?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment