December 18, 2006

Christmas Party


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I went to my bible study Christmas party tonight. It was great. Each of us had to bring heavy hors dourves. We had peeled shrimp and salad with ginger dressing, ham, watercress and onion biscuits, onion and cheese dips, all sorts of sweets and for the big finale...I brought my chocolate fountain!

I filled it with warm chocolate and we dipped pretzels, potatoe chips, fresh pineapple, bananas, graham crackers, cherries, marshmellows and cookies. By the time we ate all that chocolate, we were all just about sick. It was addictive. We ate and dipped and dropped chocolate all over ourselves and the counter. It was all about the chocolate.

We exchanged wonderful gifts and laughed and talked and we had a wonderful time. My big gift was a crimper. It you could only understand. It was the best gift I could get. I have been wanting a crimper all year and have been coverting the crimper of one of the ladies in my group! LOL! We had a great laugh when I pulled my very own crimper out of the gift bag. I promptly began to crimp all the paper in the nearby vicinity!

It was a lovely party! Good friends are such a blessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment