December 18, 2006

Jingle Cats


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Here they are again! Check them out. I must say they are cute! I am a cat person and my cat is the head of my household, but she is not cooperative in any way shape or form. Could I get her to sing with the music? No! The only thing she meows for is catnip. I keep the bag on the book shelf and when she wants some, she will go to the bookshelf and meow at the tops of her lungs. Then I get up and give her some. It is the only way I give her some. I only wish my cat has cat talent like these. I might be able to strike it rich with my cat songs! Maybe that should be something to look into into 2007. There is even cat dancing. I have looked at the cat dancing books at Barnes and Noble and that looks even more impossible. I think I could --maybe--get my cat to meow by withholding cat nip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment