December 16, 2006

City Of Angels


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.



I once saw this movie some years ago and thought it was a beautiful movie. Then I forgot the name for several years and could not remember it. Then I googled it up and finally after about 2 years of wanting to buy it, I did. I bought the movie City of Angels about 2 weeks ago. I finally watched it this morning. I woke up at 7am and popped it in. I have watched it three times today. It is such a beautiful movie. I just love everything about it. I have always believed in angels being near to us. I can feel them at times.

I love the innocence of the angels and that fact that they covet human life. Some do. I think that I feel the other way around. It would be great to be an angel. The fact that they live in the library is amazing. I plan to go to my library and check out A Moveable Feast by Hemmingway. I can't wait to get it.

If you have not seen this movie, I recommend that you do. It is a beautiful love story, sad at the end. I hate that Seth did not have more time with Maggie. But that in itself is the beauty of the movie. City of Angels. It makes me think of angels in my local library.


0 comments:

Post a Comment