January 23, 2007

4 AM Wake Up


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

What do you do when yo wake up way to early? Watch a movie. That is what I did this morning. I watched Hitch with Will Smith. It was pretty good for a romantic comedy. The dancing at the end was pretty funny. The other movie I put on and did not quite finish this morning was While You Were Sleeping. I will finish that this evening. I have always been a fan of Sandra Bullock . I normally watch some sort of tv when I can't sleep. Sometimes I will read, but that take a little too much energy in the wee hours of the morning.

Now when I really have not been able to sleep I have just gotten up and begun to clean. That makes for a really long day. I normally can't go back to sleep after that. I just stay up and by about 2 or 3 in the afternoon, I am ready to crash. Well, that is the middle of the day, so it is then time to caffeine load. I will run out to get coffee from Starbucks. Not a good thing when you can't sleep.

I felt really sleep about 11 today but now I seem awake. I have had 2 large cups of coffee so I guess that is my caffeine. I will have to some sort of chocolate this afternoon. Sugar and caffeine, they can be called one of the staples of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment