January 18, 2007

Belisi


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I have always been a bag person. I have lots of them. I do not have a Belisi YET! Belisi himself was a bartender when he got started in the accessory line of work. He started his own company to be able to provide for his family. He was working in an area where there were celebrities, so he had a high end following. So he began his own business and it all began with a tie. He decided not to wear the same time twice and soon he began an inspiration to others on style. The Belisi bag and accessories are kind of like the bags and accessories for the rich and famous. They are designed to go with sleek designer wardrobes, and can be found in bags, ties and scarves. His items make the world a little more sparkly! We all need some sparkle.

Belisi's guiding principle is to create Luxury with Meaning. Every time you purchase a Belisi product, you put the finishing touch on a put-together look, while fighting poverty, protecting the environment, seeking justice and funding medical research. Now that is a mission statement that is saying something. One the first page there is a scarf top that is really pretty and unique. Sexy, sleek and a bit daring. You definitely have to be in shape to pull that off. That reminds me of a summer day at the marina. Two scarves draped and tied at the back of the neck make a wonderful sexy top.

My mother has always said that an outfit is not complete without the right bag or shoes, and they have to match. Belisi also has the same philosophy. He believes that the right accessories are the finishing touches to any look and that they help present your look to the world.

1 comments:

  1. Being concerned about environmental issues, I was wondering if you knew about Sound Experience where kids and adults learn about the Puget Sound as well and how our choices impact the environment. I find that hearing about such programs guves me a little shot of hope so I thought I'd give you the link, too. Please take a look. It is a wonderful program!!!

    http://pugettown.wordpress.com/2007/01/16/meet-adventuress-magic-mistress-of-puget-sound/

    ReplyDelete