January 12, 2007

Conan, Korbel and Gorganzola


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

At the end of a long day, there is nothing better than Conan, Korbel and Gorganzola! Today was the first day going back to work after my father died. It has been about three weeks. You would think that having three weeks off from work would be a good thing. It has not been. Today I had about 300 emails to week through, a stack of mail about as thick as the phone book and files piled high!

Conan is on now talking about the horney mantee. I am on my 2nd flute of Korbel and the gorganzola is moldy and yummy beyond belief! I will have a headache in the morning. I can tell. Right now I am feeling no pain. I need that as every day is filled with the loss and grief of loosing my father. Mom wants to visit the gravesite on sunday after church. That will be a tough day. But life goes on. My desk at work heaped high with files and paperwork tell me that life goes on.

Well, so does the Korbel. I am off to get my third glass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment