January 30, 2007

General Hospital


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

General Hospital Spoilers! who would have thought that fans would do so far as to want spoilers. It is kind of fun watching the story unfold. I mean if you know the story line in advance, then why watch. You would know what was going to happen. I think I would want to keep the secret and find it all out when I watch. Isn't that the joy in watching? If you were to ask the women at work who spend their whole lunch whooping it up over their soaps, I know they would not want to know.

The one big thing I found out was the Luke is coming back. I do not think the show could go on without Luke and Laura. That story line is a staple. I do like the Sonny story line. He is so good looking. If you miss something be sure to check out the daily updates on General Hospital! Need info on the stars? Get the dirt on all the stars. I would like to know where Jax is.

If you are an avid fan of GH, you cannot go wrong with the site. It has lost of things that GH fan will love! Why there is even a message board you can join so that you and other fans can get together and dish the dish!
My Disclosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment