January 21, 2007

Good Eyes Needed!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

About 2 months ago, I was riding with a girlfriend of mine on the way to the lake for the day. Her driving was kind of scary. Now I had never driven with her before, so her driving was alarming. She cannot see! On my god, I began to pray. I prayed the entire hour of the trip. She wears glasses but I think she might need a pair of meade telescopes for each eye! all kidding aside, she cannot seewell, even with glasses. I never prayed as hard as I did that day. At one point I even offered to drive if she was having problems. She said she was fine and kept on driving. I kept on praying.

As it turns out she does wear prescription glasses, but her eyes are very bad. She is only in her 40's but she has cataracts and will have to have surgery next month. She says she was born with them. I just found this out. In the future, I will have to be sure to offer to drive. I want to forever avoid getting into a car with her. It is not safe. She also wears sunglasses, but I do not think they are prescription.

While we were at the lake, we went to a restarant and was admiring the decor. I pointed out something not far away..about 3 tables away and she could not see it. I was surprised. When we went out to the dock on the lake, I was pointing out something near the horizon. She could not see it. She may have needed a telescope or a pair of binoculars to see it at all.

If you are in need of "things" for the eyes or to enhance vision, be sure to check out Optics Planet. The have just about all you will need for just about any situation you could possibly need, as far as something to enhance vision. They even have night vision scopes , heat seekers and red dot scopes for those avid hunters. This company is one of the leading optics suppliers with a wide selection of sport optics, tactical and military gear, microscopes, and designer eyewear. They really do have everything! If there is a problem with an order, there even is a wonderful return policy.

My Disclosure Policy


0 comments:

Post a Comment