January 21, 2007

Busy Weekend


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

What a busy weekend. I had a retreat on Friday night at a friend of mine who has a lake house. The lake in the winter is bitter. I teased that we should fon our suits and go out and become the latest members of the polar bear club. I was booed out of dodge. We stayed up till 2am playing card games... racko! I am the champion! There was good food, lots of laughter and lots of fun. The next morning we did crafts from about 9 until 3:30. It was a good retreat. Then it was time to drive home and that night I had committed to another set of friends to go to dinner. I was exhausted from Friday and almost did not want to go. I mustered the strength and went. It was great fun lots of laughs and it ended up in game playing as well.

Today I got up early, went to churck, was totally exhausted. When I got home at 2:30, I went straight to bed with a headache, I was so tired. I must be getting old. When is dinner, games and laughs something to exhaust you totally?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment