January 27, 2007

Mysteries of the Sea



Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I saw on the news were a weird creature--a species of shark--came into our waters from the deep. The frill shark. WoW. There are some really strange things out there. Makes me fearful about going to the beach. I guess it is a good thing, that I only go into up to my waist. That is as far as I go and even with that, I begin to think abotu sharks and things that go bump in the water. this is what the frill shark looks like. Now that is a face that only a mother can love!

I remember when the tsunami hit overseas and there were all these stories of strange, deep , undersea fish being hurled to the surface and later dying due to the pressure not being what they were used to. Some of the things under the sea are just amazing. When I think back I even recall something on National Geographic about creatures of the abyss. Check out the following link. It has pictures of the strange and unusual fish found after the tsunami. It will blow your mind.

Creatures found after the TSUNAMI



0 comments:

Post a Comment