January 27, 2007

Biking Memories


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


When I look back on my childhood I have had some major biking expereinces. I had a huffy that I loved. I would ride that bike faster than anyone on my block. I was flying. I was like the wind when I rode. Kids would challenge me to races all the time. I always took the challenge becasue no one could pedal faster than me. I held on to that title until the 8th grade. When I went to college my beloved huffy was left in my parents garage. I had no car my freshman year and was thinking about using my bike to get around. I went to my parents house to get it and I looked in the garage. No bike. I had a sinking feeling. I asked my mother what happened to my bike. She said she sold it. Without asking me. Now I know that was done on purpose. My mother is a very spiteful, bitter person and if you make her mad for any reason, your personal possessions are likely to be broken, sold, given away or simply thrown out. Well. My bike was gone and I was very hurt.

My bike was blue and the design was very much like a beach bike. I loved that bike. Now if I were in the market for a beach bike I think that I would have to do for this purple beach cruiser. The color is what sold me and it is on SALE! That says it all. Sale! There is a large variety of bikes for women as well as men and kids. So you could actually outfit your whole family with beach cruisers. For us ladies, we can also add a basket. Check out the online catalog of bikes. If you order a bike and it turns out to be what you thought, well there is a 10 day money back guarantee. You can't go wrong with that! Get on board! Get a bike. Biking ona beach cruiser can be fun and even good for you.

My Disclosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment