January 17, 2007

Saving for a Rainy Day!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Ok! Now I have done it. I have signed up to particpate on Blogsvertise. There are several bills that I really want to pay down this year--mainly plastic--so I am trying to make the best of the blogging for money opportunities. I really did not know that this was real and legitimate. I wish I had really looked into it sooner. It is something great for bloggers to do. Make money while blogging.

It it totally free and simply by reviewing a site or posting an opinion or just talking about something, you can earn a little extra cash to put toward something. I have a dream. To get my plastic paid off. I will make money for each task assigned me. The current payout rate for new accounts is $4 - $25 per entry. Most will fall into the $5-15 range. That sounds good to me. There is even a way to get that increased if you do good work.

There are lots of shady things out there in cyberspace, but this--blogging for additional income is not one of them. It can be a way to blast away at debt a little at a time. Be sure to check out how it all works. You will not be disaapointed! I am now off to do some blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment