January 26, 2007

Show Me The Money!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Have you ever thought about buying gold bullion? I have not. I really thought that was out of my league. I did not realize that I could actually purchase gold, silver and coins for myself. I guess I was not looking that far, financially ahead. Monex is a company that has been around for wuite some time and has been the leader in gold and silver investments for over the past 30 years. so you know this company is tried and true. From the time of ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans to more modern times, man has had an affinity for gold bullion. I remember some years ago in the 80's I think, people used to wear the mini gold bullion bars as necklaces. Today the beauty of a gold bar lies in its proven ability to diversify investments, protect wealth and preserve one's purchasing power. The bars are standard in ten ounce units with a hallmark that guarantees it's weight and purity.

How does it work? Well, you need to decide what you want to invest in and contact a representative who will confirm your order. You do need to pay the same day by bank wire or check. After a holding period, your gold will be shipped to you. You can even arrange to have it shipped to a bank or depository. The lastest price for gold bullion is $645.00. Not too bad of an investment. I have 401k's with work, and some stocks with various companies. I just had not thought about investment in gold or silver. It is something to think about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment