January 13, 2007

Time Keeps on Ticking




Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.



Time Keeps on Ticking. No matter what we do, it keeps on. I saw something that really made me think. It was an inspiration saying.

Start each day in 2007 with the following thought:

"What I do today is important because
I am exchanging a day of my life for it."

Is what you are going to do today worth a day of your life?

Since my father's death on December 22, I have thought of my life and all the things I have done. I have not done as many things as my father had done. I work, and come home, go to church and the cycle begins again. I have been thinking that I must do more with my life. I went to Barnes and Noble last might and bought a nice leather bound journal and I plan to write each day. To make me think about what I am doing in each day. Was it a meaningful day? Did I make a difference in anyone's life? Sometimes I think that I am on the cusp of something big that is about to happen, yet it never does. I wonder what that means? For me I always feels like I am expecting something just out of view or out of reach. I want whatever that is. This year, I want the big thing that is just about to happen, to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment