January 22, 2007

A Year of Travel


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


One of the things I plan or made a resolution to do this year is to travel. I want to get out and see more of the world near me and not so near me. I will be going on a mission trip to Brazil this summer, but that is not exactly for fun. I do want to go across the pond to any other country not connected to North America. I want to see what is out there. There are lots of places I would love to visit. England, Australia, Fiji, Bali, Canada(Ok canada is connected but I love Canada!), Paris, Milan, Greece, Mexico. Now I had never thought out Dubai. That is a part of the world I had not added to my list of place to go. Mainly because I never really looked into what was there to do and see.

Dubai Marina looks like an absolutely beautiful place. The buildings look just as modern as any in the states. What else do I know? Dubai has the highest population of any of the Emirates in the federation after Abu Dhabi. Dubai is unlike other UAE members with respect to the important fact that revenues from oil account for only 6% of its GDP. Dubai is fully focused on international investment as a pillar of its economy. On 4 January 1995, Sheikh Maktoum, the current ruler of Dubai, appointed Sheikh Mohammed to the position of Crown Prince of Dubai. I really need to find out more about the way of life.

Property there seems to be at a premium. Where else would you be given a free Jaguar sports car? That seems unheard of. Lots of money over there! The Piazza looks more like me. Be sure to check out the property opportunties. It might really be an opportunity for the investors out there. Me? I want to visit. Maybe not live, but I definitely want to visit and see what Dubai has to offer as far as culture and entertainment. Isn't that where Michael Jackson is living now?
My Disclosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment