February 25, 2007

Benjamins Baby


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


I am very new to Pay Per Post and really was skeptical about blog marketing. I did not know if this was a scam or something that would fall by the wayside. So far it has been a blessing. I have made $380.50 so far. I started blogging this way to really bring in some more income that was desperately needed for bills. This is like my part time job. I have several things that are pressing that the extra income will be used for. One is my credit card debt from all my Christmas shopping. Others are pressing bills.

The money is being saved right now. Maybe in the summer when some of my debt is gone, I will be able to have a little fun with it. Right now I am just so very grateful that Pay Per Post is out there and is something I am a part of. The benefits are priceless. It is a way that will help me out of a tight spot in the next few months. I do love Pay Per Post. Like I said earlier, it is a blessing. To be able to have a part time job that I can do at home in my spare time with my very busy schedule is really a great position to be in. I can work late night or even very early in the morning before I go to work. I plan be a postie for as long as I can because I had been contemplating getting a second job. I do not know how I would have done that. I tried Pay Per Post on a whim and boy has it worked out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment