February 14, 2007

Beyonce on Sports Illustrated


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Well, well, well. Beyonce is the first woman to be on the cover who is not an athlete. What is up with that? She is a beautiful, talented girl but I thing she is getting a bit over exposed. She may be getting ready to jump the shark in just a bit. Now I had no idea that she waas allowed to use the swim suits she designed for her clothing line: House of Dereon. Now some of the suits are cute but is Beyonce the model in every picutre? Is that why half of her face is cut off? So that we can't see that? Well I guess it will save some overhead that she is in every picture as the model. You know you would think that a pair of two of her items would trickle down our way via the discount stores like TJ MAXX or Marshalls, but so far nothing. I wonder who is really buying that stuff?

0 comments:

Post a Comment