February 14, 2007

I Need New Stuff


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Do you know how old my furniture is? Now some of my pieces are things I bought or was given when I was in college. I have tried to purchase and get rig of the old stuff on and off throught the years, but I have not done all of that yet. It is a work in progress. I have a bedroom set that I am using that belonged to my grandparents on my fathers' side of the family. It is antique and very lovely. Very old with blue etched glass and is extremely heavy. I have replaced my living room sofa twice now. I still want to upgrade and get some really nice furniture.

Just look at these pieces at Great Priced Furniture. They have an excellent selection of quality bedroom furniture, children's furniture, dining room furniture and home office furniture. They are a well established company that is know as the largest online retainer for furniture in North Carolina. They want to be sure that you are happy with your furniture so they do have a 30 day guarantee included. Check out the beds. Now I would love to get a new bedroom set but can't. I would feel disloyal to my grandparents. The buyers at Great Priced Furniture go to the furnitures shows each year in North Carolina and make careful selections for their customers, so that only the best in craft and quality are available to choose from.

My Disclosure

0 comments:

Post a Comment