February 19, 2007

Canadian Love


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


I love Canada. Whenever I am in Canada I am always so pleasantly surprised at how different it seems from some cities in the states. The last actual flight I took there was in 1999. I do not recall how long it took me to fly, but it seemed like a long time. It was hours, I know. The Flights to Canada were pretty roomy. I do remember that. I remember going through customs and finally I was in Toronto. That is my favorite city there.

I did see the falls. I love going there. It is not all about the water becasue Niagara Falls and its cities and towns cater to an impressive range of visitors, including golfers, campers, hikers, bikers, business travellers, tourists, thrill-seekers, wine lovers and art buffs. I love being a touist there. Dialaflight can take you were you want to go, so check out all the reasonabley price flights they have going all over the world. They have been in the business for 25 years and pride themselves on an experienced sales staff who are all well-travelled and committed to creating your perfect trip – at bargain prices.

My Dislosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment