February 19, 2007

Why?


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Why is it that at least once a week, there is a flyer for a chinese restaruant attached to my front door knob? It gets on my last nerve! Why is it that at least once a week, I get in the mail in a sealed envelope a menu from a chinese restaurant? And it is not the one leaving the thing onthe door. That makes me even madder! Why is it that on monday the boss likes to start the day with an email that the entire unit she manages is not doing what we should as far as the numbers? I am in agreement with what one of my co-workers said this morning: someone must have spit in her cereal this morning. Why is it that no matter what I do, my child is grumpy and has such a bad attitude right now, day after day? I do not know if I can contribute it all on the deather of my father. Why is it that she always waits till the last minute to work on her projects, always getting me invovled? I would be rich for every time I got a penny for advising her not to do that. Why is it that crazy men always seen to latch on to good women? There is a slightly coocoo man at church who has taken a liking to a good friend of mine and is driving her crazy. Why? Why do all of these odd things happen again and again? Why? The world is driving me crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment