February 13, 2007

A Diva's Dream


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Now I would say that I am a diva. Shopping is my past time. I am always looking for the perfect bag, or shoes to make an outfit. I am not like the haute couture but I like to look nice. I am about fashion when I want to really dress up. I am not talking about bad attitude diva, I am talking about just wanting good quality things. The Diva's Dream will help acheive that goal of having "nice" things by keeping me up to date on fashion and style. Ther are hospitality experts that will weigh in on topics including fashion trends, interior design, food and wine, and entertaining.


I notice the Gap is in the process of revamping it's look. I used to shop there but have not been in there locally in about 6 months. Can you believe it? Belisi: luxe handbags at the Gap? I would have to really see these bags up close to check out the leather. I am all about a leather bag. Good heavy leather. I love Coach and some others. These bags might have some potential for me for spring. Last spring I used my Dooney & Burke but is is so heavy...that leather. This year I want something just a little bit lighter. I am a firm believer that the bag and the shoes should be close in match and they should compliment the outfit. I am looking forward to seeing what the Diva's Dream has to say about fashion for the coming spring and summer season. We diva's have to keep on top of things you know!




0 comments:

Post a Comment