February 13, 2007

Green is the Color of Spinach


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Well just look at the time. It is late and I am just getting in. Have I had any dinner? No. I am starving but what do you eat at this time of night so that you don not get indigestion? I looked in the fridge and what jumped out at me? Gouda cheese, carrots, whole beets, green tea, baby green salad, spinach, olive tapenade, hummus? Well after it was all said and done I decided on the spinach. I bought a nice big bag on yesterday. I just sauteed it all in a non stick pan with some olive oil, sea salt and butter. Yum! That whole bag cooked down to nothing...about 2 cups. Well. I ate the entire bag. It was nutricious and it sure tasted good with all that butter. Tomorrow I will try to do better and eat an entire meal. Well, it is off to bed soon. I am exhausted. I think I will go break into the Perrier water. That and a little bit of Conan O'Brian and all will be right in the world.

2 comments:

  1. We'd like to see you over at the Shitty Blogs forum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, the spinach sounds yummy. I hope you had cornbread or hushpuppies?

    ReplyDelete