February 07, 2007

Hannibal , Dr. Lecter


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Now you know I like all the movies in this series. I have all of them and think the most of Silence of the Lambs. I have just seen the preview for the new one. I can't recall the name, but I guess it tells how Hannible Lector became the killer that he was. It shows his beginnings. Now I did not really car so much for the prequel. It was okay. Nothing exciting. Not really. I do not think I will go to the movies. I think I will just wait until it comes out on dvd. Then I will rent.

I am all about the psychological thriller, but now many prequels and prequels to the prequel can you have? I think they are about to jump the shark on this series. Nothing compares to Jodi Foster at the end of the first movie on the phone, saying," Dr. Lecter?" " Dr. Lecter?" " Dr. Lecter?" " Dr. Lecter?" It just send shivers down my spine. And of course he spares her because the world is more intersting with Clarise in it, so he will not pay her a visit. How nice of him. who can trust that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment