February 09, 2007

Heart Sick


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Heart Sick. That is what I am tonight. It has just come to me in a great feeling of dissapointment and tears that I always put my heart into the wrong things. Then I get hurt. Life treats you unfair when you put your heart into things. It knows that and all come gather round to stomp all over it. When I look back on big things in my life I seemed to have made all the wrong choices or put my heart in the wrong places. I was always taught that if you work hard, put some thought and heart into things, it will always work out in the end. It always works out for others and not for me.

I am so heart sick tonight that I do not know what to do. I just want things to be so different. Lord know I try to have different outcomes, but it always ends up the same. Someone else always gets the prize. I want the prize. I WANT THE PRIZE !! JUST ONCE OR TWICE I WANT IT. I want to be one of the happy, lucky people where life flows smoothly and things just go my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment