February 18, 2007

Music Makes Me Happy


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Music tends to make me happy. When I have had a bad day, I can put on some Regina Carter and all is suddenly right in the world. I tend to be eclectic with my musical tastes. I like just about everything except for country and Bluegrass Artists. Why? The music is so sad. You know...my wife left, the dog bit me and now I am living in my broken down pick up truck? How sad is that? Way too sad for me. I like a little happier, peppier tune. I tend to stick with classical, new age and jazz. That is about it.

Now if you check out the link for Bluegrass Artists, you will find a whole list of different music styles to choose from. All the artists are unsigned, so they are all hoping to make it big. You might just find a new favorite artist there. Unsigned.com is the new voice for independent Artists looking for the chance to be discovered! For bands and solo artists, Unsigned.com provides you with an outlet to be heard by an ever-growing fan and listener base. As an artist or as a listener, all can sign up. Once you do and begin to search and listen, you can even create playlists to keep for later. Check it out. It might be a way to get some original, creative music that will or might not be heard any where else. Happy Listening!

My Dislosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment