February 26, 2007

My Online Tool Box


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

My only direct encounter with contractors was many years ago. I was the building facility manager of a group home still under construction and to get myself aquainted I would put on my work boots with my power suit and walk among the site and the crew. I was in charge so it was something I had to do. It was a little scary at first but eventually the men there got used to me being around. I learned to look for flaws and imperfections. It all worked out. That was my first and last time being responsible for a construction crew. I had to answer to the corporate bosses in Boston. They had entrusted with with one million dollars to get the place built.

I do not know if anything like this was available back then...and that was in the late 1980's, but there is something now called MyOnlineToolBox. It is something designed by contractors for contractors that really serves as a resource to managing work. It is service designed for small to mid-sized repair and remodeling contractors that allows them to share job information with customers, contractors and find job leads. You can even receive payments online. In the age of techonology, this sort of resource was just a natural thing to emerge.

The service is not free. You sign up and there is a small monthly fee for the services you receive. It can really help expand your business by tracking job requests, estimates, customers, schedules, and invoices. This sounds like something that will really help the slighly unorganized. There is even a free trial if you want to test it out first. The company has been around since 2005 and is dedicated to providing a cost-effective method to contractors that will allow them to manage their business while being a valuable resource within the building community. What is this company doing? Connecting the home improvement and property service communities to get the job done!

My Dislosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment