February 11, 2007

With the Top Down!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


About 11 years ago I was working at a different job than I have now. I had a boss who retired just before I left after working 30 years. She lived in the subdivision that was co-joined to mine. We were friends. About a week after she left I saw her in a red mustang convertible. Now mind you she was 60, an old looking 60 at that and she was a petite, totally gray haired woman. A grandm other, but there she was in a red mustang convertibale. I was shocked to say the least. That was not the car had been driving to work all the years I had been working for her. She stopped her car to talk to me and Iasked her about her shiny new car!

She said that she has always wanted a convertible her whole life and finally got one as a retirement present to herself. Since that day I have seen her tooling around everywhere in that car. In the spring and summer she always has the top down with her hair blowing in the wind. I have gotten used to her in that car. Now I want a convertible. I want my next car to be one. I can't wait until I retire. I want a mustang. It is the classic american covertible with sleek styling that everyone should love! I just hope I can get one before I retire.

That is way too long for me to wait. Since seeing my old boss in that mustang I have come to love convertibles. I have never been too keen on those, but they seem like so much fun. I want to feel the sun on my face and the wind in my hair! Keep your eyes on the road and look for me. It might just be me you see zipping by you in my classic mustang convertible!

My Disclosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment