April 24, 2007

Book Obsession


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I have an obsession and love of books. It seems that Barnes and Noble is my hangout. I go there at least 3 times each week just to have coffee and fine a new book. Now the books are piling up. In addition I have been making numerous trips to the library. I just got 2 new books on yesterday. There are the books that I have either purchased or checked out from the library in the last two weeks. It is kind of hard to read more than 3 books at one time.

This is my current suggested reading list. Is anyone else out there reading any of these?

Blue Like Jazz by Don Miller

Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell

The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer

How to Have a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver

The Great Divorce by C. S. Lewis

Any of these can be found on Amazon. You too can add to your collection. Check them out below.






0 comments:

Post a Comment