April 24, 2007

War of the Ginger Snap


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Ginger snaps by the bag in the cabinet for all.

Over three days I noticed the bag gonig soft, getting stale.

Eating began, just a few a day.

Gingersnaps gone.

Snap.

Good thing as the one who owned was complaining about her weight.

Happiness should be the thing as the ginger snaps were gone.

Instead, confrontation...Who ate the snaps.

I confessed eating only the last 10 or so, soft and about to go stale.

Confrontation...I was eating them slowly a few at a time.

Solution.

I would buy more.

Have they been touched?

No.

Confrontation just for confrontation sake.

I will not let the bag go bad.

I will not buy anymore.

Snaps have been replaced so eat up crazy!

Eat your crazy snaps!

Make it quick or I will snap!

Snap!


0 comments:

Post a Comment