April 23, 2007

Nervous Energy


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I have lots of nervous energy these days. I am trying to keep some sort of routine, but all sorts of things seem to disrupt it. I am up by 7 at the latest with the bed made and soon after that shower and start the day. Mom spents her day glued to the televison. I do not see how she does that all day long and I mean all day. Jerry Springer, Tyra, Maury and then don't get me started on those court shows. Judge Judy and all sorts of other judges I have not heard of before. I try to tell her to get out or at least turn the tv off. She sees me reading alot and does try to read some. She was totally obsessed with the whole Imus think. She had the tv blasting loud whenever it came on. She did not want to miss a lick of new about him. I told her that media had long exhausted that story. She begged to differ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment